Terms & Conditions
The awwines.co.uk website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Andrew Wilson Wines Limited a Private Limited Company registered in England registration number 4691288 Our Registered Office with Companies House is “Little Acre” Hall Lane, Cotes Heath, Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6RT”
For correspondence and enquiries in connection with this web-site please contact:
Andrew Wilson Wines Limited, The Old School House, Stone Road, Tittensor, Staffordshire, ST12 9HA telephone: 01782 372888 email: email@example.com
All of the goods and services on this Website are offered by Andrew Wilson Wines Ltd ("we/us") which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
Please note that Old School Wines, Gin Jamboree, Sugnall Walled Garden and Sugnall Jazz & Blues Festival are all Trading names of Andrew Wilson Wines Limited.
These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
• Prices and Promotions
- All prices and charges on the Website are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable and any booking fees but exclude any delivery charges that may apply to physical tickets or vouchers that may be applicable. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination.
- On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in AWWines stores. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, AW Wines stores are under no obligation to honour any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- All photographs and product depictions are for illustration purposes only.
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "confirm order" button on the checkout page.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods, information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods which are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been despatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available for bookings made by phone or in person.
You will need to bring your online booking reference number and or email print out with you to the event as proof of purchase.
• Right to Withdraw Goods
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the goods, plus card processing and delivery charges as set out in the Website, and will be confirmed to you at the Order Confirmation page. All credit card payments are processed for you by WorldPay.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section. Payment will be debited from your account upon your order.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
We accept the following payment methods:
Card details must be entered exactly as they appear on your card.
- When using a Switch card please enter the long payment number (normally 18 or 19 digits depending on the card issuer) displayed in the centre of the card, not the smaller account number at the base of the card.
- You need only enter an issue number for a Switch card. If your Switch card has no issue numbers please choose 'none'.
- Some Visa Delta cards have issue numbers do not enter this, as it is not necessary, and may cause payment authorisation problems when processing your order.
- Please be aware when entering the card number that it needs to be entered as a continuous line, with no spaces or dashes.
- Visa Delta is separate from Visa. If you have selected Visa and you are trying to enter a Visa Delta card, this system will reject the card. If you are unsure as to whether your card is a Delta card, you can look for the Delta symbol (Usually on the back, in the right hand corner) if your card has this symbol then you are using a Delta card.
- We do not accept Visa Electron cards as, due to banking regulations, the card holder must be present to use this form of payment.
When will I be charged?
You will be charged only for items that are available and you will be charged upon completion of your order on the Website.
The status for an item is 'Failed Billing'
On some occasions we may contact you by email if there has been a problem taking payment for all or part of your order.
If you experience problems with entering your payment details, or any other aspect of registering an account with Old School Wines, please contact our Customer Service Team.
• Delivery and Risk
- Where we despatch items ordered by you using the method of delivery specified in the deliveries section any applicable delivery charge is as set out in the Order Confirmation section of the Website.
- We are able to deliver items to a majority of addresses in the mainland UK only. We do not deliver goods to countries other than the UK. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have elected either when registering on the Website or when amended during the Delivery Confirmation section whilst ordering. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to us despatching the order you must contact the Customer Services team. 01782 372888
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the deliveries section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- On occasion items maybe lost in transit. If this occurs, you must follow the instructions set out in the deliveries section.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
• Cancellation & Returns
Unfortunately once you have purchased event tickets via our site we cannot offer any refund or cancellation of that ticket whatsoever.
For Appreciation Day vouchers a limited amount of changes to dates and the specific courses can be made by contacting our Customer Service team by phone 01782 372888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shopping is safe! – AW Wines Security Guarantee
Our customers have never encountered fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of using the services of AW Wines. Our services are tested and approved for connection directly to the major credit card organisations and we offer additional security by using a third party processing company called WorldPay
In the unlikely event of your card details being used fraudulently as a result of using the AW Wines web site you should contact the Customer Services Team as a matter or urgency.
Please be aware that as long as you have card protection, any amounts in excess of £50 are then legal liability of your bank or card issuer.
Keep 'your' account details and password a secret. As long as you are logged out at the end of a transaction you will have to use YOUR password to enter the site next time you visit.
Do not send credit/debit card details via standard email as this is not secure, please use the payment system provided.
In the unlikely event of unauthorised card use please be sure to contact your card issuer immediately as per your contractual arrangement with them.
General Information and Internet Browsers:
From time to time a notice may appear on your screen alerting you to the fact that you are moving from a secure server to one which is not secure. Do not be alarmed by this. The secure part is where we take personal or credit card details from you and is covered by our security guarantee.
Occasionally you will see a message displayed on your browser that indicates that the security certificate is invalid. This is not related to AW Wines or any of our sites. This means that the version of the browser you are using is invalid and you will need to update. This can be done by contacting your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or your browser provider (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator).
AW Wines sites are compatible with the following browsers: Netscape Version 3 and newer, Internet Explorer Version 4.0 and newer and most other recent browsers. If you have any further questions regarding security and AW Wines you can contact us here.
- This is an AW Wines Limited website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and pages requested. Any information that you give to us shall be deemed to be given voluntarily and with your consent.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other subsidiaries, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of AW Wines services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to Government, Commercial and Non-Commercial sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- AW Wines reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement in its sole discretion from time to time. Any such amendment will be displayed in this website and take effect forthwith.
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.